Most recent publications
|Exciton resonance tuning of an atomically thin lens. In: Nature Photonics, 2020.:|
|Strained bilayer WSe2 with reduced exciton-phonon coupling. In: Phys. Rev. B, 101 (11), pp. 115305, 2020.:|
|Electrotunable liquid sulfur microdroplets. In: Nature Communications, 11 (606), 2020.:|
|Free-standing 2.7 μm Thick Ultrathin Crystalline Silicon Solar Cell with Efficiency above 12.0%. In: Nano Energy, 2020.:|
- Tatsuki is visiting our group, welcome!
- Sungsoo is visiting our group, welcome!
- Prof. Philippe Lalanne is visiting our group, welcome!
- Jiho is nominated for Best Poster Award at MRS Fall, congratulations!
- Semih Cakmakyapan is visiting our group, welcome!
- Jorik is going to join the faculty of the University of Amsterdam, congratulations!
- Yifei is awarded Best Student Presentation at SPIE Optics + Photonics, congratulations!
- Skyler joins our group as a PhD student, welcome!
- Prof. Pieter Kik is visiting our group, welcome!
476 Lomita Mall
Stanford, CA 94305
Admin Assistant: Benita Givens