Most recent publications
|Free-standing 2.7 μm Thick Ultrathin Crystalline Silicon Solar Cell with Efficiency above 12.0%. In: Nano Energy, 2020.:|
|Transparent multispectral photodetectors mimicking the human visual system. In: Nature Communications, 10 (4982), 2019.:|
|Spin-Switched Three-Dimensional Full-Color Scenes Based on a Dielectric Meta-hologram. In: ACS Photonics, 2019.:|
|Dynamic tuning of gap plasmon resonances using a solid-state electrochromic device. In: Nano Lett., 2019.:|
- Jiho is nominated for Best Poster Award at MRS Fall, congratulations!
- Semih Cakmakyapan is visiting our group, welcome!
- Jorik is going to join the faculty of the University of Amsterdam, congratulations!
- Yifei is awarded Best Student Presentation at SPIE Optics + Photonics, congratulations!
- Skyler joins our group as a PhD student, welcome!
- Prof. Pieter Kik is visiting our group, welcome!
- Yi-Shiou joins our group as a PhD student, welcome!
- Fenghao joins our group as a PhD student, welcome!
- Colin joins our group as a PhD student, welcome!
- Prof. Philippe Lalanne is visiting our group, welcome!
476 Lomita Mall
Stanford, CA 94305
Admin Assistant: Benita Givens